30 Min Full Body KETTLEBELL WORKOUT - Supersets
Ready for a sweaty full body kettlebell workout? This workout will hit all the major muscle groups and get the heart rate up with supersets throughout!
We will perform each of the following kettlebell exercises for 30 seconds, followed immediately by 30 seconds alternating hand kettlebell swing then rest for 30 seconds!
SUMO SQUAT W/PULSE
UNEVEN LUNGE (Switch Side)
STAGGERED ROMANIAN DEADLIFT
STAGGERED ROMANIAN DEADLIFT (Switch Side)
STATIC CURTSEY LUNGES
STATIC CURTSEY LUNGES (Switch Side)
BENT OVER ROW
BENT OVER ROW (Switch Side)
SINGLE ARM CHEST PRESS
SINGLE ARM CHEST PRESS (Switch Side)
TRICEP DIAMOND PRESS
SQUAT TO PRESS
SWING TO SQUAT TO SWING
With the kettlebell swings, here are a few simple tips so that you gain the most out of this move:
- Feet shoulder width or slightly wider and toes slightly facing outwards
- Hinge are hips whilst keeping back flat and chest open
- Your upper body ie. arms should not be assisting the lift
- Drive through and squeeze glutes.
- Try not to overthink the switching of hands. You can simply switch whenever feels right.
You will need a mat and something to lean against ie. chair for bent over rows!
You can use 1 kettlebell or 2 depending on the weight! I am using 16kg for your reference.
Please ensure you warm up for at least 5 minutes prior to beginning this full body workout.